February 12, 2012

West Elm Turning Pendant Chandelier {home decor}

The standard builder fixtures were not my taste and I have been itching to start replacing them!




I had my eye on a gorgeous shade pendant from West Elm and I received a 10% off coupon in the mail. Luck would have that when I took the hubby in to look at it in the store, amongst other items I had been eyeing the lighting was all 20% off! It was meant to be, so we left the store with a new fixture we both agreed on.

Today the installation is occurring and for no additional cost thanks to my handy husband! No electrician needed.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful fixture! It's interesting enough to be noticed, but not overbearing at all. Great choice! The West Elm gods must have been smiling down on you that day.

    ReplyDelete